Hunt Crude Oil Supply Company (HCOS) is the crude oil and other feedstock purchasing arm of Hunt Refining Company (HRC) and is a wholly owned subsidiary. The mission of HCOS is to ensure that HRC refineries are kept supplied with quality crudes at a fair price while being a good partner to its suppliers. HCOS accomplishes this mission through its offices in Alabama, Texas and Canada.
Hunt Crude Oil Supply Company is:
We utilize the following assets to deliver crude oils to HRC refineries:
- First purchaser (and royalty distributor) of crude from Alabama and Mississippi.
- Acquirer of rail and pipeline crude from Alberta and Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Purchaser of term and spot pipeline and barge crude from the mid-continent via St. Louis.
- Purchaser of term and spot international crude via the US Gulf Coast.
- A million barrel plus crude oil and product storage facility in Mobile, AL.
- Pipeline and terminals in Alabama and Mississippi.
- A barge fleet servicing the mid-continent and the US Gulf Coast.
- A fleet of more than 1,000 rail cars to deliver crude from Canada and the mid-continent.
To continue to meet its mission, Hunt Crude Oil Supply Company maintains flexibility of all supply arrangements while honoring all of our commitments. Our size and management team provide HCOS a unique ability to adapt to changing crude oil production landscapes.